Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Recycling Plastics, Food for Thought

From: dzinn (dzinn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 06:56:44 PDT

"I have lunch duty so I save all those Lunchables containers."

I'm not sure how many UK members are on artsednet, but below is link to
an innovative, interesting recycling company.

Although I live in USA, they sent me samples in return for a US$10 note.
(Usually, it's 5 Pounds Sterling.) I love having recycled 'Wellies'.

I'm interested in new & unique materials, so I was thrilled. I love
having recycled 'Wellies'.

Deb of Colorado