mural pledge

---------

Rdunkelart_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 17:42:00 PDT

In a message dated 9/22/02 2:04:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:

> . I wondered if any of you might have some helpful
> suggestions as to how we could do this. We have the wall space, but I do
> not have mural experience. Thanks for reading!

For our Drug Awareness pledge I made a mural of circles. Each fifth grader
drew
his or her caricature in the circle and signed their name underneath. It
looked
great and all the kids were included. Might work for MS. Good luck. Roberta

---