Recycling teacher?

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 18:22:17 PDT

Re: What are you recycling into art?I turn cereal boxes insideout and have my high schoolers design their own cereal box.

I save quart size milk containers.. I cut the bottom out.. use the bottoms for paint. I then use the top part as a painting project for my middle level students- the handle becomes the nose..
Wayne S