Photo Postcard project-(Secondary)

---------

From: jude & frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 10:34:36 PDT

Hi all,
    I am beginning a postcard assignment with my Photo 2 kids. Their charge is to capture images which describe their concept of Wisconsin. They will produce 2 postcards which are identical send one off to someone in another state for artistic embellishment. Then those will be mailed back once embellished (we supply postage). When all the cards have returned, we will have an exhibit of the before and after, along with the names and locations of their partner artists. Embellishments may include collage, hand coloring, stamping, drawing into, etc.
    I have just 20 students in Photo 2, so I am looking for anywhere from 5-10 out of state schools to participate, and it would only be 2-4 students. If you're interested, please email me off list. (I already have one commitment from Adriane in Fla-thanks!)

Thanks,
Jude in Wisconsin-where it feels a little like fall today-

---