Re: claymation (see my bunny!!)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 23:36:04 PDT

I can't stress enough: GO TO: http://www.animateclay.com Look around. He's
got good info. on claymation, some good stuff for sale to teach you HOW to
do claymation (I'm getting the videos come heck or high-water) as well as
message boards for people interested in claymation.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand......
FREE software links and links to some of the best looking claymation
software I have seen. ;) Now I juuuuuuuuust have to find the funding for it.

My 'teaching' figure is finished....sort of...will be doing major surgery on
his armature next week.

Hmmmmmmm.... I think I'll actually put his surgery on hold for a week so I
can use him to advertise for my claymation program that I'm starting. :)

You can see him here: http://members.cox.net/khaleelah/stuff/bunny2.gif
or here:
http://pub86.ezboard.com/fclayandstopmotionanimationcommunityfrm36.showMessage?topicID=159.topic
(thread I posted on animateclay message boards to get some help on him)

He's only the second claymation figure I've ever created and I've very proud
of him :P

Donald Peters
Jackson Elementary
Lubbock, TX