Re: Web Design Class

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 20:41:36 PDT

Patricia Knott wrote:

> Do you have a way of getting through the basics that isn't a grade
> threatening situation?

I'm starting them out with photos of themselves. They are motivated
by that more that just working with any pics. My assignments will be a
product like: Creative Manipulation of Self, Straight Pic of Self,
Personal Web Page to Introduce You, etc.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: