Kansas Arts Awards

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 19:38:54 PDT

Friday night, at the Reardon Center in Kansas City, Kansas several persons
and groups were recognized at the 2002 Governor's Arts Awards dinner.
It was held in KCK because (home town boy) Ed Asner was presented with
the Kansas Arts Commissions Distinguished Arts Award. What was best was
to see and hear the hundreds of supporters of the arts and arts education
in one place and in my own home town. It was great to see people from
all over
the state come to our town to honor the arts. It was an inspiring evening.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: