Re: Photoshop Online

---------

From: dzinn (dzinn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 07:35:33 PDT

Hi Woody,

Thanks for the feedback. As you share a lot, I look forward to more
Photoshop links found by you & your students and examples of their work.

BTW, one technique I, personally, use in learning Photoshop (once I
realized that most advertising & brochures are made using it) is to find
advertisements or magazine layouts I like & try to reproduce them in
Photoshop.

I find this 'working backward' very challenging.

Might work with students as they could pick an ad or image of their
choosing?

This is to learn 'common' techniques/features; then these techniques can
be applied to original work.

Cheers,
Deb of Colorado

---