Picking up kids on time was RE: Re: ouch! hanging displays

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 05:57:31 PDT

Our clocks run on batteries, so there are problems. On M-W-F they
announce the official time over the announcements. I usually get "in
trouble" for being early. My room is on the opposite side of campus than
the gym and music and art rooms. If I have 5 min. or less, I don't go
back to my room. It took me all year to convince coach I wasn't trying
to hurry him up. I just didn't want to be late.
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert