computer animation

---------

From: Kerry L Murphy (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 03:53:52 PDT

Dear Carolyn,

I took a class for Director 6 about 5 years ago. I wouldn't say it was easy but it was also the first and only computer class I have ever taken. I recall images that looked like those in SouthPark were easy enough to create. You can also do a great deal with importing video and moving text...like what you see come across the television screen in commercials, titles of shows, or the news.

If only they made DIrector for Dummies:)

This summer vacation I was shopping and spotted a French for Dummies on a discount rack. I thought it would be good for my 8 & 9 year old daughters to use with me and a good review at the same time (since I haven't had the opportunity to speak it much since college). My 9 year old said, "Mom, why did you get us French for DUMMIES?!?! I had to smile that it hadn't dawned on me of the offense that might be taken:)

Good luck,
Kerry

---