Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

computer animation

From: Kerry L Murphy (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 03:53:52 PDT

Dear Carolyn,

I took a class for Director 6 about 5 years ago. I wouldn't say it was easy but it was also the first and only computer class I have ever taken. I recall images that looked like those in SouthPark were easy enough to create. You can also do a great deal with importing video and moving what you see come across the television screen in commercials, titles of shows, or the news.

If only they made DIrector for Dummies:)

This summer vacation I was shopping and spotted a French for Dummies on a discount rack. I thought it would be good for my 8 & 9 year old daughters to use with me and a good review at the same time (since I haven't had the opportunity to speak it much since college). My 9 year old said, "Mom, why did you get us French for DUMMIES?!?! I had to smile that it hadn't dawned on me of the offense that might be taken:)

Good luck,