Re: Photoshop Online

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 03:39:04 PDT

Deb,
        You are a perfect angel with great timing. The photoshop tips are what
I needed. My tech person just put 7.0 on our computer lab so my kids
could edit
photos for web pages. I'm used to Elements so I know some basics but there
is so much to learn about the full blown version, now I have a list of fantastic
sources to explore and for the kids to explore. These are bright 8th graders,
they will stay way ahead of me.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: