coffee can and brushes

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 15:53:57 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Maggie White <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com>
> Bunk,
> I don't like letting brushes dry bristle-side-up

To each his/her own. With my mid. schoolers that's the only way I can tell
quickly if they are all cleaned and present. Maybe you've got your high
schoolers better trained than mine.

> but I have made a storage thingy like this with a #10 can and 1/2"
> hardware cloth that's bent over the sides.

I made myself a coffee can like the one I described too...thanks to Ken
Schwab's idea...but it sure would be nice to have SEVERAL made well to put
my other sets of brushes in. I like to use diff. sizes for a project so the
kids have some options and this would be a definite help. Toodles....Bunk

---