RE: computer workshop

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 16:13:39 PDT

Michelle,

There are many places that offer computer training on Adobe products. You
can also get tutorials at: http://www.adobe.com/education.

Check out your local college or community college. I have taken classes at
SUNY Farmingdale and Nassau Community College. Most of what I have learned
though has been on my own. One very helpful resource has been "Teach
Yourself Photoshop (or Illustrator) in 24 hours" published by SAMS and the
Adobe Classroom In A Book Series is also helpful.

Be careful of courses offered through BOCES. Unfortunately the level of
knowledge varies tremendously among their instructors.

Good luck These programs are fabulous.

Jane (on Long Island)

---