Re: Pop Art

---------

From: Jayne Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 16:02:43 PDT

They would probably enjoy learning and creating 3-D Pop Art. You could feature an artist like Claes Oldenberg. Other artist for 2 and 3-D could be Tom Wesselmann, Roy Lichenstein and Peter Max. Peter has done a lot of images for worthy causes using the Statue of Liberty and he recently did a great HUGE guitar for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Also, you could expand into Op art (optical illusions) and look at Victor Vasarely , M.C. Escher and Bridget RiIey.
Good luck,
Jayne