Pop Art

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 15:40:23 PDT

I have been assigned a pop art class that meets once a week for the whole year. Has anyone else had to teach this for the whole year? What artists do you include?

To date I have assembled a lot of Andy Warhol stuff as well as some of his contemporaries. I fear that I will run out of activities before June.

Any help?
deb...teaching in special education environment