Clothes Hanger Collection

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 15:08:59 PDT

Hey all,
I have just moved into a new house and the previous occupant left me about 3 large closet full of clothes hangers. What to do with them is the question? There are all sorts of hangers in this collection, plastic ones, wire ones, hangers with fuzzy puffballs. I have separated the wire hangers to use for panty hoes sculpture. But what to do I do with the rest? I hate to throw them away and want to use them in an art project but I am coming up with a blank as to what to do with them. Any suggestions?

Hope everyone is having a great year.
Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---