Re: Brights construction paper from Riverside add on

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 11:23:26 PDT

Addition to last post:

.....I hope the "Brights" sell well and they continue the packaging.
I am going to start pestering for an assorted for the soft unique
colors. The have such wonderful paper colors which you need to order
in individual packets. This is cool for schools with large budgets
and storage space but not for home schools and small schools, camps
and organizations like scouts who can't purchase and store the full
packages in all the neat colors.
~~ Sharon from NJ
>From: Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@erols.com>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>