Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Brights construction paper from Riverside

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 10:33:24 PDT

I am posting this again because I forgot to change the subject line

From: "Sharon Henneborn" <>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <>
Subject: Re: Sax sales items
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2002, 1:30 PM

Ellen, Riverside Paper packages an assorted "Bright" with the exciting
colors in the Tru-Ray family as well as the standard assorted. I
pestered them for years to make both assorted and for the last few
years they did and the assortment Bright is great! I hope the
"Brights" sell well and they continue the packaging.

Sharon from NJ