Re: Sax sales items

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 10:30:00 PDT

Ellen, Riverside Paper packages an assorted "Bright" with the exciting
colors in the Tru-Ray family as well as the standard assorted. I
pestered them for years to make both assorted and for the last few
years they did and the assortment Bright is great! I hope the
"Brights" sell well and they continue the packaging.
Sharon from NJ
----------
>From: "Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: RE: Sax sales items
>Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2002, 11:34 AM

> Not a kit...
> but maybe you could pass on - I really, really , really wish the
> assorted construction paper packs - I only use the 100% sulfite - came with
> bright bold colors - the lime green, shocking pink, turquoise, orange,
> golden yellow, some black and white.... instead of the assortment from
> 'Pleasantville' - yuk....
>
> Ellen Sears

---