Re: new kits for SAX

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 07:04:10 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>>From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag@elknet.net>
>> Hi All, I've been asked to suggest some new kits for Sax to put together and
>> wonder if any of you might have some suggestions for me.
>> Judy Nagel
>> Sax Arts & Crafts
*******************

How about a paste paper kit with Ross Paste, a couple of tempera paint
bottles, some "scratchers", and a BOOK OF DIRECTIONS!

How about some BIG (12x18") plastic textured sheets to use for crayon
frottage. The only ones available now are the smaller sheets and they are a
pain to use.

How about kits made for 35 to 40 kids instead of 25-30 for those of us who
are number-challenged...or for those kids who make mistakes.

How about the glue Batik kit...with material already cut...glue, whatever
else is needed, and a BOOK OF DIRECTIONS!

Toodles.....Bunki

---