Re:new kits for SAX

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 17:25:10 PDT

Bunki- after a long hard day your list sounded GREAT.
jancy
 Bunki Kramer wrote:

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Judy Nagel"
> Hi All, I've been asked to suggest some new kits for Sax to put together and
> wonder if any of you might have some suggestions for me.
> Judy Nagel
> Sax Arts & Crafts
******************

New kits...hummmm. How about a teacher pack to include:

1. a 2x4 for those hard-to-reach kids
2. a robotic aide for cleanup that will LISTEN and RESPOND
3. a squirt gun to get students' attention
4. a porti-potty to put in the corner of the room
5. heavy-duty duct tape for any behavioral emergency
6. valium/prozac/drug of choice
7. acrylic paint that will dry on paper but not harden on brush bristles
8. rope to tie wanderers in their seats ( or at least limit their range)
9. ejector button on each student seat (center command controls at the
teacher's desk)
10. students ALL on the same page
11. Glue sticks that "just keep going, and going, and going"
12. Sponges that re-invent themselves into clean ones weekly
13. non-spill water containers...even if turned upside down.
14. earplugs for faculty meetings
15. one pair of glasses with opened eyes painted on them
16. bull horn for demo days
17. a flag that automatically flashes and waves when you say the pledge so
everyone will look at IT and not at each other
18. a meditative gong for those zen-like days...when everything comes
together...kids, project, teacher...rare surely but yet attainable
19. a student forehead stamper to send home messages
20. emergency chocolate

Care to add anybody? Toodles......Bunki