thanks for Paris info

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 16:16:03 PDT

You all are so great! I can't believe all the wonderful "insider" tips
I'm getting. I've been copying and pasting and I've got 10 pages of
info. I forwarded the tips to one of the friends who is going with me.
She is a business ed professor at a local technical school and of course
the first thing she wanted to know is......where did you find that great
group of people??? I wish I could take some of you savvy travelers with
us!!
          Jeryl in SC

---