Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

computers and art info, course, CD

From: Anne Ferguson (anne01005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 13:05:56 PDT

Thank you all for so many helpful hints about what to
do with the computers when we visit the new computer
lab. I looked at Teaching Art Online at That looked like a good
introduction to using them in my class. If I can
figure out how to fit it into my schedule, I'd like to
try the online course, but I might just get the CD.
Thanks again for so many good leads.

Do you Yahoo!?