Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Thank You Letter to Parents

From: Alexandra Viola (alexandraviola_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 12:40:42 PDT

I find parents appreciate a hand written note in a thank you card just as
much as a professional letter that took you hours to compose. Thank the
parent for the donation, tell him/her what you will use it for and how many
children will benefit from his/her generosity. It is also nice to add in
something nice about the student too! Have fun with your hose!~ Alexandra