Clay slab warping

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 10:19:07 PDT

One of my students just finished a clay slab with many high relief textures.
I'm afraid it's going to warp really badly. He wants it flat to hang on the
wall. My question is: how do I dry it to prevent the warping? I know it
should be done slowly, but do I wrap it in newspaper or rags? Or do I put it
in a plactic grocery bag?

Thanks a lot. Like always, I know you'll come through.

Myriam

---