Re: Empty Bowls

---------

From: danna fuller (danna_fuller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 06:59:51 PDT

Hi, All,
Have any of you done an Empty Bowls event? I am about to try one, and I would like to do a great job at it. I have info from the Imagine/Render group, and I did have access to their website, but when I tried it yesterday, it was not available.
I am mainly looking for any glitches you might have encountered, and excellent lesson ideas.
Thanks, Danna