Re: ART night...need NEW PROJECTS!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 05:45:54 PDT

I have made Bird Rattles using toilet tissue rolls and craft sticks
(Mexico). Rain sticks using paper towel tubes. Shrinky Dinks if you have a
toaster oven available. Painting in a style from some country - have
examples from that country set up for inspiration.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

>Art night is only 5 weeks away!!! I have decided on "Art /Crafts from
around the World". I need some really cool, NEW >ideas for projects that
don't cost a lot and are a make-it, take-it. The ages of the kids are 5-10.
The total amount of time >they have to visit as many tables as possible is
1hour/15 minutes.

---