Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Great Kinder Color Mixing Lesson

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 05:38:00 PDT

Thanks Jenna - that's the right place! You can even buy "Moo-nay" the
Creative Cow puppet with a little booklet that has ideas on how to use their
paint. They are perfect for primary aged students. I also purchased "Van
Goat", another puppet with a booklet but I haven't had a chance to look at
that one yet. :-)