Elements & Principles Lessons

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 03:24:10 PDT

Karen, here are some sites I've found very helpful.

http://www.cyberschool.k12.or.us/~wallace/artline/art_elements_are_the_building_
bl.htm

http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/study/study.html

http://www.eduweb.com/adventure.html

Judie J.

Hey all, I am starting my student teaching in February and I need to start
collecting some lesson plans to use. I will be teaching a Basic Design
class and need lessons for H.S. level relating to the fundamentals of
design, such as line, shape, value etc. HELP! I have searched to web and
come up empty! Thank you so very much!
Karen Bernauer, San Diego, Ca. ---

---