Re: To Woody Re: Mavica200

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 03:15:51 PDT

Leslie,
        I'm confused, the Sony Mavica camera doesn't care what computer
or operating system you use. I put my floppies into an i-Mac at home and
into any PC at school. As for the price, I'd research it on the internet.
There is no need to pay list. I've seen the camera at Wal Mart and
Target but I didn't check the price.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars: