Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: To Woody

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 19:58:25 PDT

Price sounds good. I can't help you on a memory stick cause I've never
used one. I believe they vary with the amount of memory they hold.
I use my old Mavica FD 85 most of the time and it came with a separate
battery charger. You have to buy it extra now. I keep two batteries
charged and sometimes take the charger with me when I'm shooting
a lot of pics. The new FD 200 charges the battery while in the camera.
                                                Woody in KC wrote:
> Woody, is $370 a good deal on a Sony Mavica FD200?
> No memory stick though. Where's the best play to buy memory stick?
> Thanks.......Marty ---

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: