Question for Woody

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 19:27:31 PDT

Last year I thought you attended (or at least stopped in) the workshop in
Garden City on the cardboard 3-D portraits. Do you remember how the pieces
were joined together? I want to make these but I don't want to paper mache
if possible. Do you have any pictures of them somewhere? I looked at your
site but didn't see them. Keeping my fingers crossed! :-)
~Michal

---