Thank you letter to parent

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 16:46:34 PDT

Hi all,
I am a new teacher and I have my first parent contact letter to write. This
will be a lot better than some because I am trying to put together a Thank
you letter. I asked for donations and his daughter responded. He gave me
about 50 packages of pantyhose he had leftover from a store he had that
closed. SO I would like to write him a letter thanking him for the items.
What are some suggestions for things to say. I am really stuck. I sit here
staring at the virtually blank computer screen. Please help anyone.
LeAnn