RE: new computer lab and art class??

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:40:20 PDT

Why not do some research on an art history theme that ties in with an
upcoming lesson/project? You can set up a hot list or type a series of
"thinking questions" word with links to different web pages with
accurate information. They click on the link, read information on the
web or view work by the artist and answer higher level questions about
what they read of saw. My kids loved the one on Norman Rockwell we did
last week.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert