Re: mask making ideas?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:11:04 PDT

I know someone on this list does masks covered in tightly twisted colored
ropes of crepe paper streamers. She and her students twist the streamers
using an electric, hand-held mixer. However, I can't remember what the base
of the mask is, and I can't remember who does these. Anyone know? Also,
someone (Bunki? When in doubt, say Bunki) does wonderful repousse metal
masks.

Leah