Re: A R T C L U B .... ~need ideas, please~

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:04:03 PDT

I asked the same question to this list not too long ago. The advice I
received is: Paint with primer, sand lightly, paint with acrylic or latex,
seal with spray on , or painted on clear acrylic (I think, my notes are at
school) sealer.
I'll let you know how it works when we do it in October.

On the subject of pumpkins, permanent markers can be used on clean, dry
pumpkins. I believe acrylic works, too. Has anyone tried tempera with a
spray acrylic sealer?

Leah