Re: A R T C L U B .... ~need ideas, please~

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 14:11:09 PDT

Someone else needs to tell you about the cans., But I have used both tempera
and acrylic with pumpkins. I decided that for elementary kids, tempera is just
fine. the pumpkins start to sweat after a while regardless. ( get mushy and
wet on the bottom) Acrylic looks nice, but my kids sometimes forget to wash
their brushes well.
Betsy

LeAnn Escoffre wrote:

> Just wondering what kind of paint would be good to paint the cans with and
> is a sealer necessary. Also my principle is bringing in pumpkins for my art
> classes to paint. Any suggestions for paint etc?
> Thanks
> LeAnn
>
> -

---