Re: new computer lab and art class??

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 12:19:41 PDT

A great way to use computers is for students to view artist's work related
to what projects they are working on. I've developed several artlinks to
help students do research. See
www.inland.k12.mi.us. Click Middle School. Click "Research" in the drop
down window. Then click "Artlinks" for examples.

It's an incredible tool for our small rural school to go to museums and
see art work they NEVER would have been able to, before the computer age.
ac

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---