RE: new computer lab and art class??

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 11:53:07 PDT

Try this site, Carolyn has some great lessons using office. I use the tessellation or the quilt/symmetry lesson with my 7th grade. I read the book The Quilt Makers Gift to them too and we discussed it and quilts. I did the same lesson with 8th on the computer and we discussed Faith Ringold and did a quilt project. Bergie
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools