computers in art

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 10:24:50 PDT

We have lab with Wacom pads and the programs that come with
them.....I have found a good beginning activity and helps them learn
the tools. I get a bunch of apples and have them draw them.....I
like this because they can use varied width line and shading and
blending colors. They have turned out very well. I am teaching
middle school.

Ann Wilschke

---