Re: new computer lab and art class??

---------

From: Pamela Burroughs (pamela_burroughs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 10:16:45 PDT

I have high school students, and I start them out doing things that we did
the previous year on paper. Lines, ( straight and curved) texture
designs-etc. this way it shows them that what they can do on paper with a
pencil, can be done on the computer. It also gets them used to working
with a drawing pad or mouse. We only work in black, white and gray to
simulate drawing, and to cut out the interference of color.
pam

---