new computer lab and art class??

---------

From: Anne Ferguson (anne01005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 09:56:58 PDT

Hello,
I'm a little new at all this. We have a new computer
lab in our middle school. We're trying to take all
classes there at least a few times during the year.
This is all great, but my students get so little time
in art as it is that when we go to the computer lab
we've got to be doing very art related work, and of
course, using time wisely (sometimes tough for 7th
graders). So, where might I find some ideas about
where to start with computers?
Anne