Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: A R T C L U B .... ~need ideas, please~

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 07:40:05 PDT

>>> 09/17/02 08:34PM >>>
Well, the trash can project came to me through my principal. He does
annual clean up of the park with parents and students from our school.
people in charge of the park asked us if we'd like to paint the cans.
I volunteer my time for the art club, the pta had no problem funding
the few
things I need. I would hope that your PTA would support you, if you
I just found out my funding was increased this year, now I have to
out how to spend it.

Good Luck!