Re: Tough following some homeroom environments!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 05:15:02 PDT

> I wanted to say that I clicked on your artwork and was so
> impressed with the Wisconsin Waterfall!!! You are quite
> a painter!
> Brenda Robson

thanks Brenda for the nice comments....and for visiting the site!

Linda...neat idea! Our school bears the distinction of being the very first
in the country to have a "school forest" so...I guess we kinda naturally
get tied up in trees! But, I like what the yarn idea impresses upon. May
have to give that one a go...
Larry S.
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

---