Re: clay work surface

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 04:27:53 PDT

We use scraps of burlap, about 12x18. Inexpensive, burlap is available from Sax and other supplies as well as most fabric departments in discount stores. It prevents clay from sticking to the tables and has the added advanvage of creating textures (that can be burnished out easily if necessary) Sorry if this is a repeated suggestion - I haven't been following this thread closely.
Mark