Re: pledge at 2:00

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 03:26:41 PDT

In a message dated 09/17/2002 2:06:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us writes:

> So... just out of curiosity - did any other schools recite the pledge at
> 2:00 EDT as requested by President Bush?

Everyone in our school did this. What I really want to do is share with the
list what we did on Sept. 11th, as it was incredible! When I have more time
(LOL) ...Got to get ready to go to school. Have a great day everyone!
Susan on Long Island

---