Re: A R T C L U B .... ~need ideas, please~

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:34:16 PDT

Well, the trash can project came to me through my principal. He does an
annual clean up of the park with parents and students from our school. The
people in charge of the park asked us if we'd like to paint the cans. Since
I volunteer my time for the art club, the pta had no problem funding the few
things I need. I would hope that your PTA would support you, if you asked.
I just found out my funding was increased this year, now I have to figure
out how to spend it.

Good Luck!
Leah