Inspiring volunteers....

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:27:12 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am planning an orientation for an art docent program (art history/hands-on
follow-up included) at my elementary school. It is run by parent
volunteers. I'd like to show a short art video to both inspire the
volunteers and to reassure those who are a little intimidated by art and
artists. Does anyone have a recommendation for this? I'd like to find it
in the library, we have a great one here in Oakland....

Thanks very much!!

Jenna Freck
Alameda, CA

---