Re: A R T C L U B .... ~need ideas, please~

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 15:48:44 PDT

How did you go about getting permission to paint the trash cans? Did
the PTA set it up or did you have to contact the city? How can I get
the PTA to sponsor my art club?

>>> artappeal@attbi.com 09/13/02 04:04PM >>>
I have a 5th grade art club. We don't fund raise, but the PTA gives us
$250
dollars a year. We do service type projects like painting scenery four
our
two musicals, and painting window murals for the whole school. This
year we
are painting garbage cans for a local park. They really enjoy the
service
projects that the whole community gets to see.

Leah