Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Collographs and Group Lessons

From: Y.R. Brown (imaniyo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 10:42:08 PDT

What polymer medium do you use for collographs to seal them?
Does anyone have a lesson plan on collographs you are willing to share?
Has anyone done a earth based and community (people connected to the earth
and each other) unit? Does anyone have lessons that are group based that
worked well? I am looking for 7-8th grade stuff.